Erosion Control & Edge Drain
Commercial, Industrial & Residential Solutions
4 Seasons Outdoors works with our partner company, JB Erosion Control, to provide effective solutions for your erosion control and edge drain challenges.
Please visit http://JBErosionControl.com for more.
Erosion Control Design & Installation Process
Show us your needs, aesthetic desires or structural problems
- We walk the property, allowing you to direct us from one point of interest to another.
- We listen and observe until we have a gained a good understanding of your needs.
We prepare your detailed Erosion Control design plan
- We provide specifics as to the components of your plan.
- We provide diagrams and pictures to illustrate our ideas.
- Detatching, or power raking, removes of the excessive layer of debris that accumulates above the soil and below the blades of grass. Spring is the best time for dethatching in Michigan. Learn more about lawn dethatching.
Once you have approved your new Erosion Control plan we send out one of our experienced installation crews to bring your plan to fruition
- We supply all of our crews with the best tools and equipment available so that we can maintain our superior quality standards.
- We follow a predetermined plan throughout the entire phase of the job.
- In order to be as efficient and to meet our completion deadline, we prioritize each task.
Erosion Control Photos
Erosion & Sediment Control Services
- Commercial & Industrial
- Safety Fence
- Silt Fence
- Silt Sacks
- Stone Filtration
- Fence Removal
- Erosion Control Blankets
- Straw Bails & Straw Mulch
- Edge Drain
- Tree Protection
- Winter Installations
- Catch Basins
- Land Prep, Seeding, Fertilizer